Start Repairing Your Credit Today!
Enter Your Contact Information
By submitting your wireless number you agree that National Credit Advisors can call you via an automated dialing system, use a pre- recorded messages, or SMS messages. You recognize and understand that you are not required to provide this authorization in order to purchase goods or services
Your Personal Identifying Information
Personal identifying information (“Personal Identifying Information”) includes any information including, but not limited to, your email address, physical address, name, social security number, and birthday that will permit NCA to identify you.
How we use your Personal Identifying Information
You may provide NCA with a variety of Personal Identifying Information. The collection and aggregation of this data allows us to deliver products and/or services to you and manage NCA’s relationship with you. By using this website or by providing NCA with your Personal Identifying Information, you agree and consent to the use, storage, dissemination, and transfer of your Personal Identifying Information, pursuant to the terms of agreement. NCA may also use your Personal Identifying Information for analytical purposes, research and development, monitoring, credit monitoring (when applicable), security, fraud prevention, and other legitimate and lawful business needs.
Our Collection and Use of Non Personal Identifying Information
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-Personal Identifying Information”) is information that does not identify you as an individual, such as your browser type, IP Address, the URL of the previous web site you visited, etc. Visa may automatically collect certain types of non-Personal Identifying Information from you when using Visa.com. We may also collect non-Personal Identifying Information that you voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or survey. You authorize NCA to collect and use all Non-Personal Identifying Information and non-confidential information at its discretion for any lawful purpose or business need, as permitted by law.
Non Personal Identifying Information may include, amongst other data:
NCA may collect information identifying the type of device you used to access the NCA website for the device you use to access our website, platform, or application.
NCA may collect IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration, server diagnosis, and other legitimate business needs. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer automatically when you use the Internet.
On the NCA website, we automatically collect information and store it in log files. This information may include your IP address, browser version, ISP data, referring and exit pages, operating system version, date / time stamps, cookie data, clickstream data, and other information as permitted by law.
Click thru URLs:
NCA may use a Click URL to link to our website content. When you click on a click thru URL you pass through a separate web server before reaching the NCA website site.
We do not share Personal Identifying Information with businesses or individuals outside of NCA, except under the following circumstances: When NCA has your consent to share your Personal Identifying Information To third party service providers and other business or people who use or process your Personal Identifying Information on our behalf; Pursuant to a lawful order from a governmental or judicial body; and in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale. Information we collect to the relevant third-party
Social Media Plug-ins
NCA may integrate “plug-ins” from various social media and social network sites, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ that gather and aggregate data that is provided to NCA.
To prevent your information from being collected by a social media or social network site or platform, you may review the policies on the relevant social media or social network site to determine how to disable that feature.
Information Security and Retention
By clicking the “I AGREE” button placed after these Terms and Conditions, you are providing National Credit Advisors (“NCA”) with written authorization and written instructions under the Federal Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”) to obtain your personal credit history or information from your personal credit history from Trans Union, a credit reporting agency as defined by the FCRA.
NATIONAL CREDIT ADVISORS TERMS OF SERVICE
1. National Credit Advisors’ (“NCA”, “We”, or “Us”) Terms of Service Agreement (“Terms”) is between you and NCA, its past, present, or future parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, assignees, successors, and their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, partners, and members (whether acting in their corporate or individual capacity), with the principal place of business at 15350 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA 91406. Notwithstanding any language in the Terms to the contrary, the Terms have the same effect as an agreement in writing and govern your use of this site and its content (the “NCA website”), your engagement of NCA’s services, your request that NCA contact you about its credit repair services, and/or your participation in NCA’s text message program. NCA’s text message program, “TOTAL TEXT”, includes, but is not limited to, sending text message(s) to NCA and/or receiving text message(s) from NCA.
2. BY USING THE NCA WEBSITE AND/ OR ENGAGING NCA’S SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS WEBSITE.
3. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing products or services from Us, you engage in our Service and agree to be bound by the Terms. These Terms apply to all users of this site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
4. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
5. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of this Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
6. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
7. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
9. By using NCA’s website or engaging NCA’s services you agree that if a dispute arises from or relates to this contract or the breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through direct discussions, the parties agree to endeavor first to settle the dispute by mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association. The parties further agree that any unresolved controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or breach thereof, shall be settled in conformity with the rules of the American Arbitration Association; however, any inconsistencies between the rules of the American Arbitration Association and the Terms shall be controlled by the Terms.
ARBITRATION CLAUSE10. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE TO ARBITRATE ALL CLAIMS BETWEEN YOU AND NCA ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY AND NOT AS A PART OF ANY CLASS, AND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING ALL RIGHTS TO: (A) A TRIAL BY JURY; (B) PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS ACTION ARBITRATION; AND (C) BRING AN ACTION AGAINST NCA IN A COURT OF LAW. ALTHOUGH THE CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATION ACT (CROA) PROVIDES FOR A “RIGHT TO SUE”, THE SUPREME COURT HAS RULED THAT LAWSUITS BROUGHT UNDER CROA MAY BE SUBJECT TO A MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION. FOR CLIENTS IN THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS CLAUSE 14, YOU MAY PROCEED IN AN ACTION AGAINST AT LAW AGAINST BOTH PVC AND THE BOND OBTAINED BY PVC (THE “BOND”), WITH THE AMOUNT OF THE BOND AND THE NAME AND ADDRESSEE OF THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT ISSUED THE BOND (THE “INSURANCE COMPANY”) SET FORTH IN EXHIBIT B HERETO. TO PROCEED AGAINST THE BOND MAIL THE CLAIM TO “NORTH AMERICAN SPECIALTY INSURANCE COMPANY, 475 N. MARTINGALE ROAD, SUITE 850, SCHAUMBURGH, IL 60173. THE INSURANCE COMPANY MAY BE LIABLE ONLY FOR ACTUAL DAMAGES AND NOT PUNITIVE DAMAGES. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO ALL PERSONS DAMAGES BY ANY VIOLATION BY PVC UNDER WISCONSIN STATUTE 4
22.502(3)(D) [REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS] MAY NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE BOND.
11. You may not use the NCA Website, engage NCA’s services, including TOTAL TEXT if you do not agree to the Terms. Your use of the Website, use of NCA’s Services, request that NCA contact you about its credit repair services, and/or participation in NCA’s TOTAL TEXT program after any changes to the Terms take effect constitutes your acceptance to those changes. Each time you visit or log in to the Website, continue using NCA’s services, continue your request that NCA contact you about its credit repair services, and/or participate in NCA’s TOTAL TEXT, you reaffirm your acceptance of the Terms.
13. All content on the NCA website may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, patents or other intellectual or proprietary rights owned by NCA or other third parties. All trademarks and copyrighted information contained on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Further, NCA retains all rights (including intellectual property rights), title and interest in the NCA Website, TOTAL TEXT service, and data. You may not remove or reproduce from the NCA website any electronic or printed copy of any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice.
14. NCA provides the Website and the Materials solely for the purpose of your carrying out transactions with the Website. Any other use of the NCA website or the Materials is strictly prohibited, including without limitation, modification, republication, deletion, transmission, public performance, distribution, proxy caching, uploading, posting, reproduction, redistribution or any other dissemination without the express written permission of NCA, TOTAL TEXT, NCA’s Trademarks, or the applicable rights holder. The materials on the NCA website may not be used by You or any third parties on your behalf for telemarketing, direct marketing, commercial mass e-mail, or by agents or representatives or e-mail spammers. All trademarks and copyrighted information contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
15. You may not use this Website for any illegal, obscene, harmful, threatening, or defamatory purposes. Without limitations of any other remedies, We may suspend or terminate your use of our services if the Terms are violated or by your use of this website for any illegal, obscene, harmful, threatening, or defamatory purposes.
16. NCA holds or licenses all intellectual property rights pertaining to the content and materials used in the Services, including, without limitation, the copyright to all Content and the trademarks or service marks to company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed on the Services, including, without limitation, National Credit Advisors, NCA, and related logos. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit in any form (including, without limitation, linking to or mirroring) the Content or NCA Trademarks without our express prior written consent. The Content and the NCA Trademarks are and will remain the property of NCA or its licensors. You may not modify, sell, transfer or create derivative works based on any Content or NCA Trademarks, in whole or in part. You may not reverse engineer or reverse compile any of our Services or the Services’ technologies.
17. NCA’s Services may also display company, product, and service name and logos that are trademarks or service marks owned by our business or marketing partners ("Partner Trademarks"). Nothing in the Services grants you, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use copy, display, distribute, modify, or reproduce any of the NCA Trademarks or Partner Trademarks.
18. You represent and warrant to Us that you are legally capable of entering into contracts in your respective states and locality.
19. NCA makes every effort to ensure the information presented in, on or through its Website is accurate; however, NCA makes no guarantee as to such information, and is not responsible for any resulting loss or damage.
20. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
21. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
22. You agree that from time to time We may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
23. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by Us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
24. In no case shall NCA, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
25. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NCA and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service.
27. You agree to accept these Terms and also agree to transact any business with Us through electronic means, includes receiving all documents in HTML or PDF format and communicating over the Internet. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age and have access to the Internet. NCA may send you important notices about the Website and any pending transactions to an email address you provide to Us, if you are a NCA client or have requested that NCA contact you about our Services. If you no longer desire to transact electronically with Us, you may no longer use the Website or NCA’s services. You can retrieve and review the Terms at any time by visiting https://www.nationalcreditadvisors.com, and may receive paper copies by calling NCA at (888) 316-92
28. NCA reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of the Website Terms and to take any action NCA deems appropriate including, but not limited to, reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials. NCA reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the Terms, including but not limited to the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the NCA website. These incorporate by reference any notices contained on the Website and constitutes the entire agreement with respect to access to and use of the Website, your request that NCA contact you about its credit repair services, and/or your participation in NCA’s TOTAL TEXT. In the event that any provision or covenant of the Terms shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction for any reason, including but not limited to the scope thereof, then such provision will be severed and replaced with a new provision that most closely reflects the original intention thereof, and the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect for the greatest time period and for the broadest scope permitted by applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree and request that if any court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction considers any provision or covenant of the Website Terms to be overly broad based on the circumstances at the time enforcement is requested, that such court or arbitrator construe and enforce the provision or covenant to the fullest extent that such court or arbitrator deems reasonable.
29. THE WEBSITE TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, USA, AS THEY APPLY TO AGREEMENTS MADE SOLELY THEREIN, PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT THE ARBITRATION CLAUSE IS GOVERNED BY FEDERAL LAW.
30. The Website Terms constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and NCA, except as you and NCA may later agree in writing to modify the Website Terms. The Website Terms supersedes any and all prior agreements and understandings, oral or written, relating to the subject matter contained herein.
31. NCA does not represent or guarantee the accuracy of the information displayed on the NCA Website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. NCA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
32. Results will vary depending on the facts and circumstances of each individual matter. Prior results do not predict, warrant or guarantee a similar outcome. References to past or present clients or the circumstances of their specific matters do not constitute testimonials or endorsements by such clients, nor are they a guarantee, warranty or prediction of the outcome of your matter.
33. Electronic mail or other communications through this site to NCA (or any of its employees, agents or representatives) are not secure. NCA does not guarantee the confidentiality of such communications.
34. You are solely responsible for (a) maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login information, passwords, and any other security or access information used by you or anyone you authorize on your behalf to access the Website and your account information, (b) preventing unauthorized access to or use of the information, files, or data that you store or use in or with NCA’s Website, (c) all electronic communications, including account registration and other account holder information, email and financial, accounting and other data entered using the NCA Website, and (d) without limiting the foregoing, any and all activities that occur under your account. NCA will assume that any communications received through the use of the NCA Website was sent or authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify NCA if you become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of the NCA Website or your account information,
35. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
36. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with Us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and We do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
37. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.